Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Apparel

I finally finished "cooking up" a cute little sundress for my precious little girl and just in time for Easter nonetheless! I truly appreciate one of my friends letting me borrow her pattern to make this darling "Maddy Dress." Check out what she is up to here. She is really talented and I am always in awe of the cute things she is working on and comes up with..
I couldn't let my daughter have all the fun by having a new dress, so I made a matching skirt to match. Remember this skirt?

Do you think it will be too cutesy that we match? Personally, I don't think so. I love having a little girl to dress up and by the way, who says that Moms and Daughters can't match and have a little fun by wearing matching clothes in the process? Wink, Wink. I am excited to debut these two cute creations by wearing them to church soon!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

3 comments:

  1. Those both turned out darling!! I love that you two are going to match. If I dared make clothing for myself, I'd do the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow! It's smocked!!! I am super impressed Ash! You are never too old to match with your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is impressive! I don't think I would dare try something that involved. It looks great and I totally think it would be cute to match. I made Tess another dress with the Retro Mae pattern and I totall want one in my size!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...