Friday, May 28, 2010

Peanut Butter Kiss Blossoms

I got this recipe from my beautiful, talented and sweet sister-in-law, Amber.. She made these cookies for my Grandparents 60th Wedding Anniversary celebration picnic this past weekend. They are truly so yummy and I love this recipe because they are so easy to make. I even love the fact that it has just 5 ingredients. The ingredients are staples in anyone's pantry which is also a huge plus! These cookies would be great for a summer picnic/BBQ, baby shower or even a birthday party. Try making them for your next get together or just make them for a Friday night dessert to celebrate the weekend! They are great with milk!

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Ingredients:1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
2 cups Original Bisquick mix
1 teaspoon Vanilla
White Sugar
about 36 Hershey kisses or heart shaped chocolates

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in Bisquick mix and vanilla.
3. Shape dough into 1 1/4 inch balls. Roll tops in sugar. Place sugar side up 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the bottoms of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press a chocolate kiss or heart into the top of each cookie. Remover from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Enjoy!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...