Saturday, December 18, 2010

Creative Christmas Card Display...


Are you wondering what to do with all those Darling Christmas Cards that you have been receiving from your loved ones throughout the month? Well, I have a crafty way to display those wonderful Christmas mementos! Make a Family and Friend Christmas Tree design on the doors throughout your home! Your kids and friends will love to see their Christmas Card displayed in such a fun and creative way, plus you can enjoy them all month long instead of filing them away in a box or basket, where they are hardly looked at or enjoyed! By picking a high traffic door in your home and decorating it you will enjoy and get to see those Christmas Cards all month long. For me my front door to my home is the most used and is one that is highly visible when walking about in our home. My children love to look at our "Christmas Tree" on our front door and see all the pictures of our friends and family. All I did to start the tree was cut out a star from yellow cardstock. After that all you do is wait for those Christmas Cards to arrive and start building your Family and Friends Christmas Tree. This has been another fun and creative activity to keep my kids occupied during the month. Each day they look forward to checking the mail with mom and then take any Christmas Cards that we receive and tape them on the front door. They have truly loved watching our family and friends Christmas Tree Grow! What are some of the things that you all do to display your Christmas Cards?

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

3 comments:

  1. soo cute! good thing I kept the christmas cards up from last year or I'd only have like 3...lol. :) so many cute ideas! btw. wednesday can not come soon enough. seriously. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I have always displayed my cards on my door but this is so much cuter and less sloppy!! Thank you. I am going to have to do that this year.

    *Cute blog BTW. I saw a real cute free background on www.shabbyblogs entitled betty's bonbons that would be a cute design for you too. It was a table setting with a knife, fork & spoon. I thought of your blog when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design is very cute too though! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...