Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year of New Features...


Happy New Years on this very first Day of 2011! How was everyone's Christmas Holiday? What did you do that was fun? What are your New Year's Resolutions? I know I have a few resolutions that I have already started working on! I know that I have been a little scarce around these parts since Christmas Eve but my much needed hiatus was spent hanging out with family, cooking, sprucing up my laundry room and organizing my kitchen. I promise to share what I have been up to during the up coming weeks of 2011! So stay tuned!

I am so eager to get back to cooking and blogging about what I cook. Be prepared for an overload of fun things because I am back and will be blogging with a vengeance. I am so excited to announce that I will be sharing some new things with all my Culinary Queen Bee viewers this year. During each week I will be adding a few new features to my blog. I truly am looking forward to these new features and I hope all of you will look forward to them as much as I am.

Monday's Feature will be called MEALTIME MONDAYS. Meal time Mondays will include a healthy and easy main dish. I will be on a quest to find easy, healthy and delicious meal ideas to help spruce up your dinner rotation to prevent us all from getting into that dinner time rut.

Tuesdays- KITCHEN TIP TUESDAYS. This will cover a broad spectrum of helpful hints- kitchen tips, ingredient substitution ideas, organizational ideas, and product reviews on my favorite kitchen gadgets to make your time spent in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable.

On Fridays, I will be featuring a yummy treat to take you into your weekend. Life should be celebrated and I love when the weekends roll around. I love celebrating the weekends by making a special dessert to share with my family, friends or sweetheart (or to all three)!

I hope you will check back often during the upcoming year to see what I am up to! As always, I look forward to hearing from you and reading your feedback.

Happy New Years and May 2011 be your best yet!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...