Saturday, June 11, 2011

I haven't forgotten you....


This is a picture of my sweet little girl.

 Life has been a little busy around my neck of the woods and I know that my recipe/craft posts have been sparse. I ask that you Please don't give up on me!! My little girl just went in for an angioplasty this weekend to try to correct a previous heart condition that she was born with. She is on the mend and is doing well. 


When things settle down a bit around these parts, I look forward to getting back on track and sharing my love of cooking, crafts and food with you all. It is very therapeutic for me! Please bear with me and be patient and send some love and prayers my way. Myself and my daughter need it!

Much Love to all of you that read my blog! I truly enjoy sharing my loves/passions with you all!

I

Ashlee, The Culinary Queen

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your little girl is recovering well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your sweet daughter - and you! We will all be here when you get back! Take care of your precious one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you and your daughter. I am glad she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments. I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...